Monday 22 June 2020

Blogger of the Week

Kia ora everyone!

Well done to all those who attended Student Toolkits online last week. I've been reading all your blog posts and it sounds like you've all learnt heaps of new skills!

I really like Daniel's WordCloud art. I've decided to use it (with his permission) to celebrate a 'Blogger of the Week!'

Every week I'll pick a quality blog post from an Ako Hiko blogger and that person will be the 'Blogger of the Week.' 

BUT! I won't announce the blogger of the week, instead I will hide Daniel's Ako Hiko manu (bird) in a comment on that blog. First person to see the manu will get a shout out on this blog along with the 'Blogger of the Week!'





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post